This Product may have some kind of visible repair, flaw or replaced aesthetic element.
The ultimate cold weather bib tight, the ZERO Bib Tight marries riding experience with the realities of stopping in the cold. It fights back against cold and inconvenience thanks to our no-compromise FlyFree design that offers quick nature breaks without removing your jacket or layers.
Made of two main fabrics, the ZERO uses a proprietary high stretch windproof softshell on the leading panels for unmatched protection while still providing excellent freedom of movement. The rear panels are made of ultra soft and breathable ThermoRoubaix. Features include reflective insert panels for added low-light visibility on the back of the lower leg and our proprietary dual-density Signature Chamois developed with EIT. The ZERO is a step up in warmth and protection from our Thermal Bib Tight. Choose the ZERO when the temp drops below freezing. Riding mostly above 40F? Choose the Thermal Bib Tight.
- Premium cold weather protection
- High stretch softshell front: windproof and water resistant leading panels with microfiber fleece backing for warmth and protection from the cold
- Premium quality Italian ThermoRoubaix with DWR, back and seat for warmth, durability and breath-ability
- Pre-shaped knee for excellent mobility
- Stirrup design is low profile for comfort and added warmth
- Reflective panels and logos for added visibility in low light conditions
- Flatlock stitching throughout
- Proprietary Signature chamois developed with EIT
- FlyFree: pee-break friendly design: no clasps, zippers or snaps. Removing helmet jersey or other layersnot required.
Features and Specs
Fabric Front: 85% Polyamide / 15% Elastane + Membrane
Fabric Back: 54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns information can go here.