This product has been restored back to like new condition.
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.
A slim baggy, the TRAIL SHORT is designed for riding performance and trail riding style. Made from lightweight fabric and considered for the cross country rider, these are must-have all-day mountain bike shorts.
Designed to pair perfectly with theTrail Mesh Bib Liner. The combo will have you out on the trails all day.
- Ultralight weight double woven high stretch Italian milled fabric, developed by MecTex - 115gsm
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Tailored slim fit keeps things snag free
- Low profile waist regulations to fine tune fit without the bulk of a belt
- Two strategically placed mesh lined YKK zippered pockets stow valuables without distraction while pedaling. (Easily fits iPhone 8 Plus)
- Shaped hem for added length at the front without bunching behind the knee
- Cobrax slide locking button keeps thing secure
- DWR finish sheds water and grime
Features and Specs
Fabric: 79% Polyamide / 21% Elastane
Made in: Albania
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
Delivery and Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100, orders ship via USPS First Class 2-Day.
Returns are subject to a $5 shipping fee, click for more details.