This Product may have some kind of visible repair, flaw or replaced aesthetic element.
Tested in mid-winter New England conditions. (Read: ugly.), the ZERO HL Jacket is a technical solution to the coldest mid-winter days. With Polartec High Loft insulation strategically placed throughout the jacket, there are zero excuses and zero days missed regardless of how tough the winter gets. Our warmest jacket: a mid-winter, ride extending wonder. But its real strength is its incredibly light feel, and it’s ability to be worn well below freezing with only a long sleeve base layer beneath.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro® soft-shell: excellent wind and thermal protection without the bulk
- Polartec® High Loft internal layer on front, sleeves and collar
- Incredible warmth-to-weight easily continues to keep you warm well below freezing
- DWR finish shakes off light precip
- Shaped collar with High Loft lining for comfort and warmth
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Articulated tailoring is 3D patterned for on the bike fit
- YKK Vislon two-way zipper w/ full-length zipper garage
- Zippered water-resistant chest and front hand pockets, plus 3 full-sized back pockets
- BLACK colorway adds quilted detailing on shoulders and sleeves
Features and Specs
Fabric:54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns information can go here.