This product has been restored back to like new condition.
Designed to offer jacket level performance with jersey fit and feel, the Signature Softshell Jacket is the most versatile cycling outerwear piece we make, capable of offering light comfort in slightly cool temperatures and protection in elements just above freezing. This ultra-breathable windproof jacket is a must-have for extending the season well into the winter months
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro® front/side and sleeves are windproof and highly water resistant
- Roubaix fleece lined back and lower sleeve for warmth, mobility and breathability
- DWR finish for added protection from wet and dirt
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Pre-shaped sleeves and tailor fit in the riding position
- Three back pockets plus a water-resistant zippered pocket ideal for valuables
- YKK Vislon zipper with internal flap and garage
- Silicone gripper at waist to keep this jacket in place
- Black colorway includes Reflective sleeve cuffs for low light visibility
Features and Specs
Fabric: 54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
Delivery and Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100, orders ship via USPS First Class 2-Day.
Returns are subject to a $5 shipping fee, click for more details.