This Product may have some kind of visible repair, flaw or replaced aesthetic element.
Featuring FlyFree, our latest generation Signature Chamois and a refined fit.
The Signature Bib is the cornerstone of our bib short collection. Updates for 2021 include color matched leg grippers for an aesthetically refined finish. Featuring refined sizing to improve fit across a broader range and an upgraded proprietary chamois, a Velocio designed pad made in collaboration with Elastic Interface. The Signature Bib Short has always offered balanced compression, excellent breathability and all-day comfort. It now offers 100% recycled Lycra fabric in the black color-way with more colors to be released soon.
- Made from 100% Recycled Lycra fabric: part of our commitment to finding a better way forward
- Premium Italian Compression Lycra: balanced compression & breathability, excellent opacity
- High Gauge for excellent recovery and second skin fit
- 5-Panel design: anatomically cut, compressive and supportive to enhance performance
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps & leg gripper
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Updated Proprietary Signature Chamois developed with Elastic Interface
- Patent Pending FlyFree design: the latest generation of our pee-break functionality without removing jersey, helmet or glasses. No more zipper, no compromises.
Features and Specs
Fabric: 78% Polyamide / 22% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns information can go here.