This product has been restored back to like new condition.
Designed to offer jacket level performance with jersey fit and feel, the Signature Softshell Jacket is the most versatile cycling outerwear piece we make, capable of offering lightweight comfort and protection in elements from mild temps down to just above freezing. Polartec® Power Shield Pro® soft-shell does the heavy lifting, making this ultra-breathable windproof jacket is a must-have for extending the your cycling season well into the colder months.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro® soft-shell front, side, sleeves and back pocket: excellent wind and thermal protection without the bulk
- Italian SuperRoubaix black and sleeve inserts for stretch, warmth and breathability
- DWR finish shakes off light precip
- Shaped collar with micro fleece lining for comfort and warmth
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Articulated jersey-like tailoring is 3D patterned for on the bike fit
- YKK Vislon two-way zipper w/ full-length zipper garage
- Zippered water-resistant chest pocket
- BLACK color way includes added reflective cuffs and detailing for low-light visibility
Features and Specs
Fabric:54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
Delivery and Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100, orders ship via USPS First Class 2-Day.
Returns are subject to a $5 shipping fee, click for more details.